At pavie.com we are committed to honoring the privacy of our on-line visitors to our web site. We recognize the importance to you of maintaining an appropriate level of privacy and security for the personal information we collect from you over the internet. The following discloses our web site information gathering and use practices and is limited to the protection and use of personal information collected by us in the online environment.
What Type of Information Is Collected and Used?
The only personally identifiable information we collect about visitors is provided voluntarily. How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as when you make a purchase from the Store Page. You may provide information when you participate in forums, contests, voting and polling activities, mailing lists and other interactive areas of our site.
In general, you can visit our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, some portions of our web site may be accessible only to users who have registered with us (and who may be asked to provide certain information as part of the registration or login process). In addition, our web servers may use "cookies" (described below) to collect information about visitors such as domain names, but not your e-mail addresses.
This information may be aggregated to measure such things as the number of visits, average time spent on the site, number of pages viewed, and methods by which our site was found. pavie.com uses such information to evaluate the use of our site and to continuously improve the content and services being provided.
As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
Unless we specifically disclose it to you at the time of collection or subsequently obtain your approval, we will not make visitor or customer-specific information that is gathered on our site available to unaffiliated organizations for commercial purposes unrelated to the business of pavie.com . We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Our web site and its affiliated companies use this information to help us deliver the services you have requested, or to design or offer specific information, services or products that we believe will be useful to you. While we may use this information to contact you, we will take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard such information from unauthorized access by any other parties.
Personally identifiable information collected by pavie.com may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our web hosting service, for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law.
pavie.com maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality of personal information provided by you at our web site. In addition to requiring the use of unique passwords, all payments processed through our web site require personal transactional information provided by you to be sent in a "Secure Session" using Secure Socket Layer encryption technology. This technology encrypts - or scrambles - your financial or credit card account information to help prevent unauthorized parties from reading it. We regularly test and update our technology to help protect your personal information. When doing business with others to whom you can link from our site, you should consider the separate security and privacy policies of those other sites.
This site provides discussion areas so that visitors may communicate freely and share ideas. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when disclosing such information. These discussion areas may be monitored occasionally in order to enhance the safety and respect for all of our customers and visitors, and off-topic, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate content of materials of which we become aware may or may not be removed from the site during the course of such monitoring. However, pavie.com is not responsible for any information posted or remaining on these discussion areas.
Links to Other Sites
For the convenience of our visitors and customers, this web site may contain links to other sites. While we generally try to link only to sites that share similar high standards and respect for privacy, pavie.com is not responsible for the content, products or services offered or the privacy and security practices employed by these other sites. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on forums, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of pavie.com and this policy.
pavie.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe pavie.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact the Web Site Administrator.
Revisions to this policy
Because of the evolving nature of the technologies that used by pavie.com and the way that we conduct business, we may amend this policy from time to time. We will post any revisions on this site. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, your dealings with this web site, or if you find that we have any incorrect information concerning you or any of your accounts with us, you may contact the Web Site Administrator.
Terms & Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Global Event Source welcomes you to our web site pavie.com (web site). Our web site provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://pavie.com /tos.html. In addition, when using particular our web site owned or operated community services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Our web site may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Our web site provides users with access to forums, search services, and e-newsletters which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Our web site to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Our web site, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Our web site Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of our web site membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new our web site properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that our web site assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or our web site has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, our web site has the left to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Our web site is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify our web site of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Our web site cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
- MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not our web site, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Our web site does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will our web site be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a our web site official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a left to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyleft or other proprietary lefts ("lefts") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m, above.
You acknowledge that our web site may or may not pre-screen Content, but that our web site and its designees shall have the left (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, our web site and its designees shall have the left to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by our web site or submitted to our web site, including without limitation information in our web site Forums and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that our web site may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the lefts of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the lefts, property or personal safety of our web site, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by our web site and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON OUR WEB SITE NETWORK
When you register with our web site, you acknowledge that in using our web site services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, search queries, sending messages to our web site Forums, and any other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through our web site's computer networks, of which is located in California. As a result, and also as a result of our web sites network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
Our web site does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant our web site the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
* With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service other than our web site, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or our web site removes such Content from the Service.
* With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than our web site, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Service are those areas of the our web site network of properties that are intended by our web site to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include our web site Forums that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of our web site that are limited to members, our web site services intended for private communication such as our web site Mailing List, or areas off of the our web site network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by our web site.
You agree to indemnify and hold our web site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any lefts of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your our web site Membership), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that our web site may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, forum postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that our web site has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that our web site reserves the left to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that our web site reserves the left to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Our web site reserves the left at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that our web site shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that our web site may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your our web site account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your our web site account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to our web site Mail and Forums, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our web site's sole discretion and that our web site shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that our web site shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because our web site has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that our web site is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that our web site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- OUR WEB SITE'S PROPRIETARY leftS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copylefts, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary lefts and laws. Except as expressly authorized by our web site or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Our web site grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive left and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any left in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by our web site for use in accessing the Service.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. OUR WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- OUR WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OUR WEB SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OUR WEB SITE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OUR WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 17 and 18 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. Our web site and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Our web site may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Any GEC/GES trademarks and service marks and other our web site logos and products. Without our web site's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner our web site logos and products.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYleft OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Our web site respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Our web site may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyleft infringement, or your intellectual property lefts have been otherwise violated, please provide our web site's Administrator the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyleft or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copylefted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyleft owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyleft or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyleft or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our web site's Administrator or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and our web site and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and our web site with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other our web site services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and our web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Our web site agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of our web site to exercise or enforce any left or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such left or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No left of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your account with our web site is non-transferable and any lefts to your ID or contents within your account on our web site terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our web site administrator.